I'm not saying these things are guaranteed, but let's just say I know more than a few cases where these held true...
- Spend the money/time to get a diva cup or buy/make a bunch of new cloth pads. Pregnancy commonly follows the next month.
- Move. This is especially effective if the moving date is the same week as ovulation.
- After months of charting and trying to conceive, get busy and take a month off. You'll probably get pregnant that month.
- Buy some new skinny jeans--you'll only get to wear them once.
- Finally lose all the weight from the last pregnancy and/or get back into your clothes from several years ago.
- Buy really expensive, non-refundable tickets to some concert/show/event around 9 months in the future to which you won't be able to bring kids.
- Give up trying to conceive; accept that you are 'done having kids' or 'won't be having kids this way.'
- Give away all your baby clothing/gear because you're done having kids.
- Adopt. Pregnancy often follows within weeks.
- If all that fails, try the guaranteed recipes from Daring Young Mom or my friend Alisa (hers worked twice!)