Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Birth Story Carnival!

Somebody is holding a birth story carnival!! I'm not about to take the time to go read every story (and actually only read about half of hers...although I read the ones posted by my friends!)...but I think it's fun to go back and put my links on the Mr Linky...so if you've got a birth story (whether previously written or still waiting for words) go add your link to the list! C'mon, birthy vibes are fun!

So, for those of you who weren't around and reading this blog when Bear (formerly known as S) was born, here is the story of his birth. For those who don't remember the more recently told story of how Wolf (W) came to be 'born in my heart' well, you can read that here.

No comments:

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...