Friday, March 7, 2008

Grateful Friday

This week I'm grateful for:

Koira being a good doggie all week for me and always coming when I called her (she's struggled with this a lot in the past, but I've been working hard on getting her out for walk every day, and it's helping...that, and she's nearly an 'adult' now, so some of it is probably just maturity). I was so proud of her I made her salmon biscuits and peanut butter bars (doggie recipes) so I can even give her special little treats when she is consistently obedient!

I'm glad Hubby and I decided to rearrange our bedroom. It's small and crowded, but we decided to push the bed against the wall which opened up some space in the middle of the room...it does mean that if I end up needing to get up in the middle of the night I may end up stepping on Hubby's face, but he said that is a risk he is willing to take.

I'm also glad that KnittingFisher is back in town. She spent a few days in Juneau with Sisu (her doggie daughter) for Sisu's spay. Anyway, Alaska weather and seaplanes being what they are, it took a couple of extra days for them to get back home. Koira and I have missed them on our morning walks!

And, finally, I'm glad my knitpicks order arrived! A couple of balls of yarn (some backordered before, and some for a custom order stranded hat) and I also got a couple of needles so I can stop borrowing KF's every time. :-)

No comments:

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...