Saturday, July 19, 2008

Mormon Mommy Blogs

First of all, I just have to say...who would have guessed that a post about flossing would get more comments than almost any I've ever posted?! Crazy!!


So, I went over and signed up on the Mormon Mommy Bloglist. Sue started it, and I figure there are a lot of mormon mommies with high heels, perfect makeup and layered hair, there needs to be one with unshaven legs and cloth-diaper-wearing kids who lives in the backwoods of Alaska.
So I'm on her list now, and to be on her list, I have to add her list to my blogroll. Hey, no sweat.
(By the way, if you're a faithful reader here, and I've lost your link from my blogroll in one of the many changeovers...leave me a comment, ok? I'm stuck with Hubby's computer this week, and I don't have my favorites list, and I realize that I really just need to keep everybody on my blogroll rather than in my favorites...lookout marge, we're growing the list again. :) )
SO, my fellow Crunchy Mormon Mommies, go get yourselves added to the list! That blogroll needs a few more hippies on it I think.
(By the way, if you're not LDS, but are a mommy blogger, you can sign up in the "mormon friendly" ie--PG rated section...if you want...I don't know if you'd want to but you can, just so you don't feel left out or anything...)

1 comment:

Devon said...

OMG'sh! I signed up for the etsy diaper team the other day. I saw youe pic and said to myself 'she looks SO familiar'..anyway I was visiting again today and it struck me that you looked like one of the Black girls from church when I was a teenager.
I saw your website that you have with your dad and figured that's who you are. From Enumclaw??
My name is Devon Gray, was Devon Martin then, not sure if you remember me. Crazy!
I look forward to being part of the etsy team, still learning how it all works...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...