Wednesday, July 18, 2007

8 Random Things...

Caitlin tagged me for this one. Rules: list out 8 random things about yourself (presumably things that not everyone knows); then tag somebody else...
Ready?

1--I performed with a formation ballroom dance team when I was 17, and continued to dance in college...but no longer do (much) because my hubby doesn't dance. I miss it. :-(

2--I have been to 14 foreign countries: Canada, England, Ireland, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Italy, Vatican City, Greece, and Turkey. I still need to get to Norway, Scotland, and Denmark.

3--I have been to 48 of the 50 United States--I am missing Alaska. I have not been to New Mexico either, but I am not missing it!

4--I don't mind doing dishes and loading the dishwasher, but I HATE unloading it.

5--I was disgusted by the idea of cloth menstrual products...until I tried them...and now I will never look back!!! Ditto cloth diapers.

6--My husband and I share half birthdays (1/22 and 7/22). Our wedding (12/20) is on the half-anniversary of our meeting (6/20). (We celebrate our "Family Birthday" on that half-anniversary, because our anniversary is the week before Christmas.)

7--my favorite color is hot pink. It has been since high school. I also love black.

8--Before we were engaged, hubby and I were talking about rings, and I told him I would love to have a sapphire or an opal instead of a diamond. I meant it too. He's classic though, and he picked a diamond. I love it because he picked it for me, but it's probably not what I would have picked for myself. (I also would never have picked my own birthstone--ruby--because I'm not a fan of red!)

OK, Lollymom, NessaAnn, Magical Mama, you're up!!!

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Cool. :)

Seems like everyone but me is well-traveled. Lol.

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...