- Seeing him read with the boys and snuggle them at bedtime
- He was excited to catch our babies as they were born
- He is supportive of me, even in my wilder ideas
- The way he insists on taking me out or getting me little presents, even though I tell him I don't really need it
- His teaching me to be more spontaneous
- His dimple (just one!) and the fact that he gave dimples to some of the kids
- His curly hair
- His gorgeous blue eyes
- He works hard to provide for the family
- He likes to tell other people how cool I am, or how neat something I made is
- He's a good cook too, and likes to take his turn in the kitchen
- He's a careful thinker, and has opened my eyes and gotten me thinking on a number of topics (political, social, moral, and philosophical) over the years.
- He loves me, even on the days when I'm not terribly lovable
I had to take digital photos of the prints in our wedding album because we didn't have any photos of just us together (we had a few family shots but that's it).
♥ Happy Valentines Day Honey ♥