Monday, October 19, 2009

If My Blog had a Bumper...

I don't put many bumper stickers on my car because, while I like reading bumper stickers, I also don't want people tailgating me in an effort to read mine... (I don't really wear logo t-shirts or I might share these thoughts in that way.) However, I still like the little "this is me" vibe that is put out by bumper stickers, and since I presume you are not driving while reading my blog (you had better not be!!) here is a collection of bumper stickers for my blog...



Honestly though, if I could just have one sticker actually on my car, it would probably be this one:

5 comments:

Mallory said...

I like the idea of bumper stickers helping you to know what a person is like. But, I find them tacky when on a car. I choose to show my personality through my Pieces of Flair on Facebook! I really like your bumper stickers! I have always liked the coexistence one, too!

Katrina said...

I actually saw that last one on a car the other day here in Cincinnati and thought it was a good one.

Carrie said...

My favorite is it the "yes we can!" one. It made me laugh, but I am pretty sure that I wouldn't put it on my car.

Quinn said...

I've seen that last one and it is one of my favorites.

Maggie said...

We have the COEXIST bumper sticker on our van. LOVE IT!

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...