Thursday, October 15, 2009

Facebook Friday

Monday 10/5
Jenni's toddler ate plain peanut butter out of the jar for breakfast. Hey, it's what he wanted, and protein + some fat = good breakfast, right?
Wednesday 10/7
...just got kicked in the ribs. She doesn't remember the last kiddo ever kicking quite so high, OR so hard. [This was also the day I got my first contraction that was actually uncomfortable...must be in the home stretch now eh?]
Thursday 10/8
...is making plans for pie night next weekend, and a henna party (to paint my big belly) the weekend after.

Monday 10/12
...dropped of hubby at work this morning, and when I got home I found two moose in the neighbor's front yard. By the time I'd gotten the kiddo into the house we looked out the window and saw a third moose--a big bull--walking along the street ...within a few feet of our van! The dog went nuts, and the kiddo and I went back outside and took pictures!

Tuesday 10/13
...is hitting that point of not sure if I want the baby to hurry up already or please please please stay in for a couple more weeks so I can get stuff done.

Wednesday 10/14
...is debating which kinds of pie to make for pie night on friday...I'm thinking a chocolate velvet and a lemon cream cheese...

Thursday 10/15
...feels energetic this morning! What's up with that?!

...Today is Pregnancy & Infant Loss Remembrance Day across the world. Consider taking part in the global 'Wave of Light'. Light a candle at 7pm to join us in remembering all babies that have died during pregnancy, at, during or after birth. Post this as your status to show your support

No comments:

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...