Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Light into the World





This post is my first "Word-filled Wednesday"...one photo + the word of God.




We took this photo this past Christmas morning, right out our bedroom window. We may not get a lot of light here at this time of year, but when it does come it sure is glorious!


In case you can't read the small print on the photo...

And God said let there be light, and there was light. Genesis 1:3
♥ ♥
I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness. John 12:46

(yes, I cheated, I did two verses. It seemed appropriate.)

6 comments:

gail said...

welcome to WFW! its fabulous. love your 2 verses and photo. i'm addicted to WFW--its so good to read scripture and i love to see others photos.

i took your poll too. i'm goin gto have to come back and peruse your blog.

blessings, gail in idaho

Mimi said...

What a gorgeous view!! Great job pairing it with the scripture.

I am hosting a great Inspiration Giveaway on my Devotional Daze blog, so stop by & check it out!

joeyandaleethea said...

Wow what an amazing view! Thank you for sharing that verse. You've reminded me to teach my 2 year old one of my fave songs as a kid "This little light of mine...I'm gonna let it shine..."

nicole said...

I can't imagine what that would be like to look out your window to that view! It's so beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

HennHouse said...

Beautiful photos! And great scripture to go with them!!

Happy WFW (a day late)!

Katrina said...

Yes, I love it. What a gorgeous picture and what a beautiful blog. I'll be reading more! : )

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...