Monday, December 10, 2007

How We Met--Boy Scout Trip

Another installment in the 'how we met series'
(if you don't know what this is, go here)

Hubby was leader of the 11yo boy scouts in his area. One weekend he took them on a hike up the canyon--into National Forest area. I was working for the Park Service as a ranger, and I was the one in the little booth who took his entrance fee. Well, his check bounced, so he had to come back the next week to re-pay the fee, and he intentionally came to my booth so that he could ask me out...

Disclaimer: this approach would not really have worked in real life, because the entrance fee for that canyon is about $3. I don't think I would have agreed to go on a date with someone who bounced a check for $3!!!

No comments:

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...