Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Going There Again

I've recently read some more things on this subject, and feel the need to preach it again...(last time was here). Circumcision hurts boys and men, yes. It also hurts their wives. And their mothers. In other words, it hurts everyone. How did this ever get to be considered acceptable, let alone 'normal'?!


I will tell you here and now that if you think circumcision is ok, you will probably be offended by this site.
I also highly recommend going there.
The more I learn, the more I am thankful that my baby is intact...and the more I wish I had known more sooner, and that I could have somehow spared other babies...and thus I try to spread the word to whomever I can, in the hopes of teaching one mother, one father, and sparing one more baby...

2 comments:

Quinn said...

Thanks for the link to that blog. :)
I had quite the conversation with my BIL about this one Thanksgiving.

Caitlin said...

Thank you for being so outspoken about this. I appreciate it.

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...