Monday, September 8, 2008

Some places you should visit

The Bee in your Bonnet on Nursing in Public

BembosZoo (click on W first, would you? It's extra special!) (So is D) (but not as special as W)(O is really cute too though)

Wall-E wasn't about pollution after all (nope, it was about sex!)

And, if you've ever miscarried, or known someone who has, SarcasticMom has a series of posts that will rip your heart out...and I know exactly how she felt. I just didn't have a blog yet when I was miscarrying.


And this one isn't something to read per se...but I just wanted to officially declare my love of the Natural LDS Living forums. There are LDS forums, and there are crunchy forums (such as Mothering.com), but this one was set up specifically for those of us who are both...most 'crunchies' seem to look down on religion, and most religious folks seem to think we're psycho hippies...so it's nice to have a place where I can fit in fully. (By the way, the forums are totally private, so you won't be able to see anything unless you actually join...that said, once you are a member, you can post away in privacy and peace!)

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...