Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Years (updated on the 9th!)

So, we've just been thinking and talking a little about this past year and all the changes...
New baby! New job, new home in a new state...
And discussing some of the changes we want to make. Hubby wants to work on being a little more physically fit, and I think I'm going to take on that challenge with him. Our reasons and goals are different, but I'm going to shoot for exercise of some sort (yoga, a longer-than normal walk, etc) for 30 minutes at least 4 days a week.
I'm also going to try to post more on my recipe blog (I've added a lot recently, for those who are interested!) I find that finding new things to post there keeps my cooking more alive and interesting!
I've also decided to scrapbook at least 100 pages this year. I figure that's just under 2 pages a week, and since I usually do 4 or 5 or more pages when I actually sit down and do it, then I think that should be easily accomplishable. I brought all the photos since W's birth with us to Alaska, because I knew I would be able to have time to work on them here. I'm starting with our trip to Ireland in 2003...
Our whole family is going to work on praying more. We have struggled with holding family prayer regularly, so we want to work on that (we kicked it off last night!)

No comments:

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...