Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Funny Doggies

This is Koira (right) with Sisu (KnittingFisher's doggie daughter). Koira stayed with Sisu while we were away for two weeks over the holidays, and Sisu will stay with us for a couple of weeks in the spring while her parents visit some of their family. Anyway, the two of them have decided to be best friends. Sisu shows up at our door fairly regularly, and Koira sometimes comes home to us, and sometimes just goes over there...it's quite amusing. They clearly adore each other.
Today they were both here, happily playing together. KnittingFisher and I were going to walk to the store together (it's only open three days a week). As I bundled up the baby and prepared to leave, I moved the baby gate from the top of the stairs...both dogs immediately ran to the door, and then waited impatiently for me to catch up...it was so cute I just had to take a picture.

1 comment:

Mae said...

Animals are always better in twos, I think. I got my second cat because my first (indoor) cat kept slipping out the screen to go visit the neighbor's cat. I love watching my two interact and think on the same level. But they still love me just as much. I don't know if that's because I got them at separate times so they were able to bond with me, or what.

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...