- What is your dream date?
- What is your dream vacation?
- What is your dream car?
- Tell about your dream house.
- If you were an animal, which one would you be and why?
- If you were a kitchen utensil or appliance, which one would you be and why?
- What are some of your favorite traditions?
- If you had one year to live, what would you do?
- If you had one month to live, what would you do?
- One week to live?
- One day to live?
- One hour to live?
- What is your favorite scripture story?
- On a scale of 1-100, how good of a driver are you? How about your spouse? What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Where have you always wanted to go?
- Share your testimony
- What attracted you to your spouse first?
- What frustrates you most about your spouse?
- Have you ever thought you were going to die?
- What things make you happy?
- What are your favorite parts of your body? Of your spouse's body?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What are your greatest fears?
- What are some of your goals for your life?
- If the adult you met the child or teenage you, what would your younger self think of your adult self?
- What do you think your kids would think of you if they met you as a kid?
Monday, November 22, 2010
I mentioned this gift idea in my post about frugal gift ideas, and thought I'd explain it a little more thoroughly. Or, rather, I think I've explained it...I thought I would share some ideas of what to put in it, to get you started in case you'd like to do one too. ☺