Monday, July 5, 2010

June's FOs

For Self/Family
1 vacation shirt for Hubby
1 fitted diaper
2 pocket diapers
1 crib caddy
(side note, should I market and sell these? What would you pay for one? It's been nice as the kiddo gets bigger to have a place for a binkie, burp rag, etc right there where I can always find them...)

For Others/Sale
2 diapers (trade)
1 diaper cover (trade)
and because small, simple knitting projects are good for road trips, 1 ruffly-bum wool soaker for a friend (after 3 boys, she just had her first girl!)(and I love this pattern, I mean really ♥ it, I'm definitely making it again)

1 comment:

mr.brighton said...

Yeah I think that you could sell those things. How long did in take you? somewhere bwetween $5-10 I'd say... Oh, and folks the shirt is AWESOME!

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...