Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Bring the Rain

I found this blog through the blog of a friend. Something told me to follow the link, so I did.
In the next hour I read the entire blog. Last January this family found out (at a routine 20wk ultrasound) that their unborn daughter had several physical conditions which would probably not allow her to live. The blog is a magnificent testimony of trust and faith in God, and moved me more than I can really say.
Their little girl was born April 7, and lived only a couple of hours. The date is significant to me as that is the same date my first angel got his wings.
Seriously, if you can watch this slideshow without crying, you probably have no heart. You definitely have no children.

They called their blog "bring the rain" which is explained here. It's a longish post, but worth the read, as it is so applicable to life in general... If you don't read any other link from this post, follow this one.

I just don't know what else to say about it all...you should just go read it yourself.

No comments:

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...