Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Dancing

I know I just quoted this last week, but it warrants repeating.
"There was breathtaking beauty in the howling of the wolves, the glisten and sparkle of new snow beneath lights, the splendid aurora borealis that never failed to fill me with wonder. It was as though God hung the great curtains of fire to fill space with myriad colors of dancing forms and vast spears and shafts of light flashing from one horizon to the next in a dazzling display of His power and majesty."
~Norma Cobb in Arctic Homestead



Plus, because I live in the most beautiful place on earth (and most of you don't), I thought I'd rub it in a little...

1 comment:

ashley @ ashley's adventures in alaska said...

I soooo want to see the Northern Lights! Anchorage isn't the best place to view them from, so I thInk the husband and I need to take a trip north next winter. That would be awesome. :)

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...