Monday, September 6, 2010

Update

I know I've been quiet here. I probably will be pretty quiet for a while longer too. I have several things going on right now.

1--I have been busy with organizational work for The Amethyst Network, yeah, that miscarriage support nonprofit organization I mentioned that I was thinking about? We're doing it. We are still building our official webpage (scheduled launch in mid October to coincide with infant loss awareness month) however you can visit our facebook page at the link above.

2--I am doing my two-week trial of eating gluten free. This is pretty involving. I will report on it all when I finish. (For the record, at 6 days in, I remain skeptical.)

3--We are preparing to travel at the end of the month, and I am arranging not just logistics of packing, but also schedules of who to see/what to do, and figuring out Wolf's school work for what he'll be missing while we're gone.

4--Everybody is starting school--Wolf is in 5th grade (ohmygoodness) and of course Hubby is into his second term of grad school now. Plus Wolf is starting soccer this week and band next week (the boy wants to play french horn. Mommy is so proud).

5--Hubby is trying to get us a moose. It will go into the freezer/pantry alongside the salmon, halibut, raspberries, blueberries, peaches, rhubarb, clams, fireweed jelly and bear.

6--Because Hubby is home--and needing the computer for his school work--I don't have as much computer time. The upside of this is that I'm knitting more again. The downside (at least for you, gentle reader) is that I'm not blogging as much.

7--Eagle just started walking. I will now spend the next two years of my life trying to catch him. ☺

2 comments:

ashley @ ashley's adventures in alaska said...

Your life sounds fabulously busy right now. Enjoy it!

Kelly said...

It all sounds wonderful! I'm curious to see how your gluten free trial goes.

And LOL about trying to catch Eagle for the next two years - ain't that the truth! :)

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...