Tuesday, March 8, 2011

30 Days--Day 7

Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item.

This is an awkward question, because it implies that a material item could rate highly enough to be a 'treasure' and honestly, I'm struggling to think of a THING that matters that much to me. The first 'thing' I thought of was my family, and try as I might I can't think of anything else that even comes close. SO, rather than pretend that something else is my treasure, I'll just share the material item(s) that I wear every day that represent my family: my mother's ring (with a little rock for each child) and my wedding ring (with a big rock for Hubby).

My mother's ring
Bear (garnet), diamond, Eagle (citrine), diamond, Wolf (alexandrite)

My wedding ring (and Hubby's matching one)

No comments:

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...