Monday, April 30, 2007

Chocolate Cake

If you have not heard the Bill Cosby bit about chocolate cake, this will not be nearly so funny.

On Friday night we made a chocolate cake.
On Saturday morning, hubby asked Wolf what he would like for breakfast. With a gleam in his eye, Wolf said "Chocolate cake?!"
Hubby looked at him sternly and said "only if you sing the song."
Well, apparently we have taught our son well, because he gleefully burst into song "Dad is great, gives us chocolate cake. Dad is great..."
Daddy danced around the kitchen a couple of times to the music before getting Wolf a nice piece of (unfrosted) chocolate cake for breakfast.


Sunday evening Wolf came up to me and said "I have a song for Bear...'mom is great, gives us miiiiilk, mom is great, gives us miiiiilk...'"

See, we're teaching our kids good things! :-)

4 comments:

Blasphemous Homemaker said...

I know this bit, so this is hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

and now I want chocolate cake.

Thank you very much.

Katie said...

I know I've heard the Bill Cosby thing many years ago, but it's just not coming to me. . . . I'll have to see if I can find it on YouTube!!

Heidi said...

Wow... that TOTALLY brings back memories...

LOL

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...