Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Singin' in the Shower...

As I sit here typing, W is in the shower singing at the top of his lungs a patriotic song they sing at school "We're the hope of America, stand and shout for America..."
It reminded me of something...
Today I was helping out in his kindergarten class, where they have a little bathroom right in the corner of the classroom. (I figure it makes sense for the kindergartners to have a bathroom right there--some of them are still on the two-second-warning level of potty training, and wouldn't make it down the hall to the main student restrooms.) Anyway, we were working on a craft when I heard singing...I looked around the room and could not see W, and realized he was in the bathroom. At home he will often sit on the toilet for 15-20 minutes, singing as he does his thing...sometimes he gets so wrapped up in his singing he doesn't seem to notice that he's finished his business and so he just keeps sitting there...singing his heart out... Well, it seems that he sings in the bathroom at school too. I wonder if the teachers notice?!

No comments:

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...