Saturday, September 20, 2008

It's a good thing I like him...

...cuz for the last three days the little Bear has been dragging a pillow and blanket out to the living room to lay down and snuggle with...his blanket, MY pillow.
Just now he brought it out (yes, dragging it down the hall) and laid it exactly on top of the dog...then he sat down next to her and, with a winning smile at me, laid on the pillow (on the dog).
It's a good thing she's a patient dog.
It's also a good thing she's had a bath recently.
And you thought peeing on my bobby pins was good! HA!
(I think I will go change my pillowcase now.)

In honor of this, I have added a new tag to my blog: Kids do the darndest things. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Please don't apologize. When I was telling my friend about it yesterday it gave me such a good laugh and a good lesson as well. My readers know me well enough to know that I wouldn't take it to heart. You seem like a very nice person and I'm sure you wouldn't do anything intentionally. Who knows I may be back lol.
Blessings to you!
Kim

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...