Wednesday, December 1, 2010

New Name

I changed the name of this blog.
It seemed appropriate.


I debated over calling it "Chaotic Serenity" or something like that, but truthfully, even when things get nuts, serenity is a state of mind, not a situation...so serenity can be always (and in spite of chaos). So I kept things simple.
I thought about calling it "Simple Serenity" or something like that too...but again with the keeping things simple. ☺

Oh yes, and the new photo at the top--taken from my porch. Seriously, I live in paradise. ♥

3 comments:

mr.brighton said...

And the new name has nothing to do with what you've been watching the last few days either right? ;)

Tim said...

You realize that everyone will think this is a site devoted to the greatest TV show of all time, right?

ashley @ ashley's adventures in alaska said...

I like the new name- yay for change! And... the picture is beautiful! I love Alaskan scenery.

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...